Blue Wings Events, LLC
BUSINESS EVENT COORDINATION
From annual meetings to holiday parties, team building events and special company celebrations. Blue Wings Events planning and coordination services will help you pull off your special event with professionalism. These events are opportunities to interact with key audiences, build relationships and enhance your brand.
Planning a successful and flawless event requires a great deal of thought and preparation. Instead of leaving the details to chance, why not leave it to the professionals? This service includes assistance with all aspects of planning your event, including but not limited to: developing your theme and budget, researching venues and vendors (includes visiting potential venues with you, attending tastings, arranging and conducting vendor interviews, etc.), negotiating and reviewing contracts, assisting with your seating chart and arranging accommodations for out-of-town guests.
CORPORATE CONFERENCE & TRADE SHOW COORDINATION
- Gathering of presentation content, sponsorship and recommending session topics and speakers
- Event budgets and negotiation on all necessary vendor contracts
- Coordinate the venue and accommodations
- Implement and manage offsite activities
- Ensure insurance, legal, health and safety obligations are adhered to
- Oversee the planning for room layouts and event logistics including AV, speaker needs, catering, collateral and giveaways, and executive meetings
- Coordinate staffing requirements and staff briefings
As an event coordinator we are militantly organized and love it, so you are in good hands!
Our initial consultation is free of charge– we see it as an opportunity to get to know each other to ensure that we will work together successfully and outline your needs to be able to offer an affordable price.
You are engaged!! Don’t know where to start, or feeling overwhelmed? Its okay we can help. We’ll visit venues together and catering tastings plus we will book and manage all vendor contracts, oversee your budget, and offer advice every step of the way, allowing you to be as hands on or off as you’d like, but never stressed. This package is designed for couples that want our assistance every step of the way either with them or on their behalf.
Our partial planning package is designed for couples that know what they want, but need assistance making their vision come to life. We will organize your ideas and put you in the direction needed to create the event you envision. We will review your progress so far and jump in to planning with you. We can help you establish or reassess your budget, suggest vendors, and get your planning on track so you won’t feel so overwhelmed.
You did it! The planning is done and you’re ready to walk down the aisle… and then it hits you and your family. Who’s going to “run” the event? There are a million little details and you don’t want to ask your guests or family to handle them! Let us step in and take care of everything so that you and your guests are free to relax and enjoy your event while you know we will execute your day exactly as you’ve planned.
ALL OF OUR WEDDING PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- 2 coordinators for the day of your wedding
- Final confirmation of all vendors
- Wedding day timeline sent to all of your vendors
- One-hour rehearsal
- Twelve hours of coordination services at your event
- Manage wedding day schedule (hair appointments, photos, etc.)
- Assist bride & groom
- Act as liaison to bridal party and family
- Deliver final payments to vendors
- Set-up place cards, guest book, programs, marriage license, etc
- Coordinate ceremony and reception events (cake cutting, first dance, etc.)
- Ensure vendors provide services as requested
- Oversee clean-up and loading of gifts
- Wedding day emergency kit
- Proofing of contracts and confirming of details with all your vendors
Give us a call and we can meet over coffee for a complementary consultation, so contact us!