HAWAIIAN MACARONI SALAD
- ½ pound dry elbow macaroni, prepared according to package directions and rinsed in cold water
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained (reserve ½ cup liquid for dressing)
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- ¼ cup green onion
- Pineapple Dressing:
- ½ cup reserved pineapple juice
- ½ light mayonnaise
- ¼ cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- In a large bowl, combine macaroni, pineapple chunks, ham, carrots, and green onion in a bowl. set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, greek yogurt, cider vinegar, and sugar. Pour over pasta and stir to coat. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Meals.com